Wednesday, December 22, 2010

why you alwayz let me alone???

yup...misss you so much..cmpi trmimpi-mimpi taw nggak?? rase cm nk suwph jek ko bace blog aq...

masalahnyer,die ue...ssh cngt ke nk on9...kn die taw aq nyer sim ilang...ops,dh jumper dh,p mlng betol lerr...kene BLOG lak..doyai...memcm dugaan dtg...it`s ok ler...nk wat cmne..haha..
"What I Really want to say to you"
I wish I could remove you from my life for good.
Hit you with a car and watch your body hit the hood
My words sound harsh but so is my heart
Cold like ice
No warmth in any part

I fucking hate you for hurting me
For using me
Taking me

I fucking hate you for allowing me
to fall so quickly
only to drop me just as easily

If you ever fall in love
I hope she rips your heart into fucking pieces
Fucks you over as you've did me
I hope the wound she left, stings
I Need Somebody To Love!!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home